Thursday, August 28, 2014


In three days I will be sitting on a plane, on my way to Munich. I'm getting more excited as the days pass by. My luggage is packed and I have finally made it under the 50 pound weight limit!! 
I would like to take this moment to introduce you to Paisley the puppy, who will be going with me on this journey. I plan on using her like you would use Flat Stanley, then I am going to make a book on the adventures she took. Something fun I can share with my family. (My niece and nephew in particular.) 
I hope everyone enjoys seeing her pop up from time to time. :-) I can't wait to start this journey and share all of the amazing adventures I will embark on.
Auf Wiedersehen

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to Paisley's travels...and yours of course :-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morgan. My name is Libby Pleasant and I am a high school classmate of your Mom's. What a wonderful opportunity for you to get to explore the beautiful country of Austria. I had the pleasure of visiting there back in the 90's among other European countries on a whirlwind 3 week trip. Austria was by far one of my favorites. From the rolling hills to the castles to the birthplace of Mozart, I loved it all. I hope you love it as much as I did. I look forward to reading your blog! Safe travels and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete